This is not a cancellation request
As stated in your membership agreement, you have can put your automatically recurring monthly membership on hold for any reason.
- The hold must be submitted no less than five (5) business days before your forthcoming scheduled renewal date.
- Membership hold requests are available in 30-day increments.
- A hold fee of $20 per month will be debited from your nominated account until your regular membership is reinstated.
- Upon expiration of the hold period that you select below, your account will automatically reactivate and regular membership payments will resume.
- Upon expiration of the hold period that you select, your account will automatically reactivate and regular membership payments will resume. If you chose to cancel your membership during the hold period, the standard 30-day written cancellation notice requirement stated in your membership agreement is applicable. If you choose to reactivate your membership after it is cancelled, membership rates in effect at the time of reactivation will be applicable (membership rates are subject to change)